Newfoundland moose hunting pricesNewfoundland Hunting Prices (In US $ - prices include license fee and taxes)

Remote Fly-In Trophy Hunts(2x1 Guide)

Eastern Canadian Moose Hunt --- $8350.00

Woodland Caribou Hunt --- $12,500.00

Moose & Woodland Caribou Combo Hunt --- $18,000.00

Spring Black Bear Hunt --- $4800.00


Fall Black Bear Hunt can be added to either a Moose Hunt or Caribou Hunt for:

Cost of license at $169.50 and a Trophy fee of $1500.00 will be applied when a bear is harvested.


Non-Hunting Guest --- $2800.00

Extra week of hunting ---- $3500.00

For 1x1 Guide Service Extra --- $2500.00


Please Note:

  1. Prices include the license fee and taxes.
  2. 40% deposit is required to book the hunt with the remaining 60% to be paid two months prior to the hunt start date. Deposits can be paid by personal check but the balance must be paid by certified check.
  3. Deposits are non-refundable but can be forwarded to another year or transferred to another hunter.
  4. Services included are all meals, trail lunches, transportation in and out of camp, meat handling, trophy preparation and 2x1 guide service.


Professional Newfoundland Hunting Outfitters

We boast a high success rate with very high trophy potential. Contact us today to book your next Newfoundland hunting adventure! Sign up for a professionally guided Newfoundland Moose huntWoodland Caribou hunt, or Black Bear HuntGrand Lake Adventures offers a personal hunting experience you will be sure not to forget!

Newfoundland Trophy Hunts!
Grand Lake Adventures - Greg Samms
Contact Us